Client Service Management Inquiries Manager, Associate
- Not Specified
- Tokyo, Tōkyō, Japon Tokyo Tōkyō JP
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 24 mai 18 2018-05-24
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of December 31, 2017, the firm managed approximately $6.288 trillion in assets on behalf of investors
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of December 31, 2017, the firm managed approximately $6.288 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
BlackRock is one of the world’s preeminent asset management firms and a premier provider of global investment management, risk management and advisory services to institutional, intermediary and individual investors around the world. BlackRock offers a range of solutions — from rigorous fundamental and quantitative active management approaches aimed at maximizing outperformance to highly efficient indexing strategies designed to gain broad exposure to the world’s capital markets. Our clients can access our investment solutions through a variety of product structures, including individual and institutional separate accounts, mutual funds and other pooled investment vehicles, and the industry-leading iShares® ETFs.
Client Service Management is accountable for many aspects of client operational service, including the provision of effective client query management. This position is located in Japan. Responsibilities include servicing client inquiries, creating ad hoc deliverables to meet client needs, data maintenance due to local regulations/requirements, and partnering with global colleagues to advance a globally aligned vision and business model.
The remit of the team will include the servicing of clients in both pooled funds (primarily domiciled in Luxembourg, Dublin and Cayman) and segregated accounts.
Responsibilities will include (but are not restricted to) the following:
- Deliver a superior client experience via front-line client service to clients and related third parties, including fielding and responding to client queries and providing accurate and meaningful ad hoc operational services
- Thrive in a culture of excellence, innovation, communication and accountability, where all members of the team are motivated to go above and beyond, think globally and outside the box
- Assist in the analysis of trends in queries to constantly improve service and client deliverables
- Understand flow of client, market and fund information across BlackRock and external service providers
- Constantly evaluate systems, processes and procedures for inefficiencies and make recommendations for improvement
- Understand the risk environment within the department – promote risk awareness, assessment and control
- Participate in cross training efforts on all stakeholder functions, to include knowledge transfer of all operational and compliance procedures
- Minimum 5 years working experience in a relevant field which may include Finance, Operations and Client Services
- Keen interest in investment products and a preference of 1-3 years of financial services experience, especially investment management
- Outstanding client service skills, maturity and judgment in dealing directly with clientele
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Outstanding work ethic and willingness to contribute beyond the scope of one’s role to achieve team and firm objectives
- Excellent attention to detail, extremely accurate and well organized
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to synthesize information, summarize issues and think outside the box
- Sharp control/risk mitigation mentality with ability to know when to escalate issues
- Ability to operate effectively under tight deadlines and to prioritize work with strong emphasis on time management
- Able to exercise sound judgment and to appropriately document conclusions
- Ability and desire to work in a team environment; willingness to ask questions but also to learn independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and an aptitude for learning new applications
- Highly proficient in spoken and written Japanese
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.