Head of Institutional and ETF Marketing, Japan, Vice President
- Not Specified
- Tokyo, Tōkyō, Japon Tokyo Tōkyō JP
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 22 mai 18 2018-05-22
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of December 31, 2017, the firm managed approximately $6.288 trillion in assets on behalf of
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of December 31, 2017, the firm managed approximately $6.288 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
BlackRock is one of the world’s preeminent asset management firms and a premier provider of global investment management, risk management and advisory services. The firm serves institutional, intermediary and individual investors and offers solutions ranging from fundamental and quantitative active management aimed at maximizing performance, through to highly-efficient indexing strategies designed to gain exposure to the world’s capital markets. Our clients are able to access the firm’s investment solutions via product structures such as individual and institutional separate accounts, mutual funds, pooled investment vehicles and industry-leading iShares® ETFs.
We are looking for a dynamic and creative professional to join our marketing team. This person will primarily manage relationships with institutional client business managers, while driving marketing strategy and programs according to business priorities. He/she will also work with an existing team to drive ETF marketing efforts. In addition, he/she will be responsible for leading development and implementation of content-rich digital/ e-mail marketing programs in support of a variety of investment products and solutions.
Responsibilities include developing and driving our institutional marketing strategy, messaging, campaign concept development, copywriting and production of collateral including web content, brochures, direct mail, email campaigns, client communications and various sales tools. This individual will partner with cross-functional teams – including client business, corporate strategy, product, legal and compliance – while working with external partner agencies to develop messaging, positioning, documents and plans. The role will also require project management and tracking of program effectiveness, as well as analysis of marketing projects. He/she should be data driven and understand how to synthesize metrics and use insights to drive decisions.
He/she will liaise with other regional institutional and ETF marketing teams to work at global level with the aim of building common institutional and ETF programs and initiatives.
- Act as primary relationship manager with key business partners in the institutional and ETF sales channel. Ensure alignment of business and marketing priorities, messaging, marketing strategy and execution, prioritizing measurement, effectiveness and cost-effectiveness.
- Be a source of marketing expertise for institutional channel business partners and leaders.
- Co-ordinate development and execution of local institutional and EII marketing plans and budgets with Hong Kong.
- Implement channel-specific activity. Create and execute marketing initiatives according to institutional, EII and the firm’s messaging guidelines.
- Build on BlackRock’s reputation as a thought leader through local content delivery via the web, client communications and events.
- Managing content for institutional and EII websites according to brand strategy and messaging principles.
- Planning and executing event sponsorship.
This position will report to the Head of Marketing and Corporate Communications in Japan, and be responsible for one in-country marketing professional. He/she will also work within an institutional/EII marketing matrix structure.
The ideal candidate should possess the following attributes:
- A thorough understanding of the issues facing institutional and individual investors and their needs.
- A strong background in digital marketing, with a deep understanding of best practices.
- Ability to hold responsibility for public and private pensions, insurance companies, major commercial/regional banks and individual investors.
Experience must encompass:
- A wealth of product/investment knowledge.
- Market and/or customer research skills required to develop marketing communication plans.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize marketing metrics.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent command of English and Japanese, spoken and written.
- Excellent knowledge of mutual funds and ETFs.
BA/BS required. Candidates should be self-starters able to work within a global marketing organization and partner across functions and regions.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.