- Tokyo, Tōkyō, Japon Tokyo Tōkyō JP
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley - Tokyo
- 22 juil. 18 2018-07-22
Gaishikei insurance company is seeking an experienced developer with skills to work on mainframe systems.
- Understand the business mainframe landscape including surrounding systems and work to support these adequately with the rest of the team.
- Work in a production support capacity when required, as well as developing new solutions on the wide mainframe network.
- Act as an incident manager, handling incidents in the production environment from across APAC and globally.
- Manage relationship with vendors and business users.
- Implement upgrades and new releases to the mainframe environment, sometimes outside of working hours.
- 3+ years of mainframe development experience.
- 1+ year of application/production support experience.
- Experience dealing with business users in English and Japanese is a must. At least N2 Japanese required.
- Knowledge of the insurance industry would be a huge advantage.
- Methodical in your work, able to spot problems in the production environment and act fast to resolve issues.
About our client
World famous insurance company with thousands of people globally.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.