- Tokyo, Tōkyō, Japon
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Bank Of America / Merrill Lynch
- 23 nov. 17 2017-11-23
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 40 countries. In the U.S alone, we serve almost all Fortune 500 companies and approximately 59 million consumers and small-business customers. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 23 offices in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region's leading financial services companies.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining top diverse talent from across the globe. Our diversity and inclusion mission is to actively promote an inclusive work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve personal success and contribute to the growth of our business. Each of our global Employee Networks bring together employees, create dialogue and awareness in support of our Diversity and Inclusion.
Loan Administration team is a combination of Credit services and Non-Trade Loan administration
- Work with sales and credit officers to close and execute Tokyo branch booked loans and commitment facilities, cooperating with Finance, Agency Team,
- and Trade Finance Team in dealing with booking processes for new products. Manage disbursement and renewal of loans as loan administrator for borrowers, agents, finance,
- corporate treasury and other operation teams, to support Sales and Credit officers.
- Manage Credit Documentation Files for BANA Tokyo. Day-to-day jobs include verification of signatures, distribution of documents to related LOB's, preparing a checklist,
- making a tickler on GBS, having the files reviewed by credit officers.
- Supplement BACI Commitment team's function of commitment maintenance and credit compliance. Make sure branch-oriented information is shared with BACI Commitment.
- Act as custodian of collateral (physical items only) responsible for collateral monitoring report.
- Prepare regulatory reports regarding loans and credits. Ensure credit and loan-related data are appropriately reported for consistency of numbers, in compliance with the reporting guidelines.
- Loan Administration associates are expected to have following competencies in order to perform the job function;
Loan Administration knowledge - knowledge necessary to perform operation, i.e. review and understand loan agreements/structure with regard to operational matters, cash-flow, funding arrangements, etc.
- Communication and Interpersonal skills - ability to interface our clients and business partners
- Organization skill - need to be able to manage workload and being able to prioritize task in order to support business and clients.
- Problem solving skill - able to understand issue and provide solution to our business and clients.
- Team work - able to work in a team to work together towards common goal.
- Integrity - attitude to do the right thing for the bank and its clients. Escalate potential issues to senior management
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve goals
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is an equal opportunities employer.
Posting Date: 19/10/2017
Tokyo, , 4, 1,
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 36.25