Chief Risk Officer - Islamic Banking
- Market Rate
- Koweït, Al ‘Āşimah, Koweit
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Madison Pearl
- 18 nov. 17 2017-11-18
Our client are a leading Islamic Bank in the region. They are looking for a Chief Risk Officer to join them, the ideal candidate would have experience in transformation projects at a senior level and be able to develop the Group Risk Management Framework.
This is an amazing opportunity for a retail risk expert, to lead & develop a team, the mandate is urgent & we are looking to present candidates to the CEO & GM of Retail Banking ASAP.
- Ability to identify, articulate and suggest resolution of risks.
- Development and approval of local risk policies within general global guidelines.
- Responsible for measuring, monitoring, analyzing and reporting overall risk exposures.
- Advising the board of directors on the need for new or amended risk policies and limits.
- Review and decide on major credit facilities and investments (strategic, non-strategic) incl. regular monitoring and reporting.
- Business degree or other appropriate qualification.
- Solid knowledge of lending products and documentation.
- Minimum 15 years risk management experience and sufficient retail banking experience.
Please send your CV in the first instance as a word attachment, or to me directly at email@example.com