** PRODUCT MANAGER CONNECTIVITY / LUXEMBOURG / PERMANENT / CDI **
- Permanent (CDI)
- Hybrid working
I am on the hunt for a Product Manger to join my client’s dynamic and vibrant team! This is a really exciting opening to have the opportunity to thrive in a professional and stimulating environment within the IT and Telecoms domain.
Your main focus as a Product Manager Connectivity is to be responsible for the product development and management of Internet Access & Networking solutions and services. To succeed in this role, you must be confident in presenting technical and commercial propositions for both internal stakeholders and clients, whilst having a business mind-set at the forefront within everything you do.
- Managing the full product lifecycle, whilst working closely with other teams (Sales, Legal, Finance, Marketing and Technical – architecture, service delivery & support teams)
- Interpreting customer insight and market intelligence alongside working with both external suppliers and internal teams to design and build products and Service Offerings to deliver to customers
- Participate in the answer to RFP issued by Corporate Customers
- Plan and evaluate service delivery indicators including pricing, product mix and retention benefits on all products across the portfolio
- Track assigned portfolio based on defined KPIs
- Own the Go-To-Market process end to end from product concept definition, product implementation and testing to actively participating on the marketing strategy definition
Your skills & experience:
- Significant experience (+5 years) in connectivity product development, management and implementation, such as Fixed Line / Networking / Data
- Knowledge of Internet, LAN & WAN technologies such as DWDM, MPLS, SDWAN or Internet technical ecosystem
- A strong commercial acumen
- Product P&L ownership
- High level of critical thinking in cross-functional process analysis and problem resolution for new and existing products
Who you are:
- Customer driven mentality
- A strong technical education with business oriented experience in telecommunications
- Good analytical skills and ability to grasp new concepts and ideas quickly
- Good creativity and entrepreneurship
To be considered for this role you must be fluent in English and French. Proficiency in German and/or Luxembourgish is highly advantageous!