- In charge of Accounts Payable (invoices, expense claims) for European entities
- In charge of ensuring appropriate accounting treatment (expense, capitalization, prepayment)
- Providing timely and accurate feedback to in-house and external stakeholders
- In charge of periodic reporting to be sent to management or other departments of the Bank
- Reconciles monthly accounting and financial data,
- Participation in projects in relation to systems, processes and controls,
- Ensures timely escalation of issues to the management ,
- Participates in the production of key process indicators related to business performance.
- Is in regular contact with external provider and various department of the Bank
- Degree in finance or accounting (BAC +2/+4),
- 2+ years experience in a Finance, accounting, financial planning & analysis, revenue assurance and/or pricing role in a similar business environment,
- Good knowledge of finance, bank accounting, financial analysis
- Good level of English (written and oral) and French, other language is an asset.
+44 (0)20 3763 9518
+352 (0)27 30 06 22
You must have the right to work in Luxembourg to be considered for this role.