What will you do?
- Handle customer on-boarding and on-going due diligence in line with client procedures, TA AML/KYC guidelines or Clients specific KYC policy for investors investing in the funds including collection of information and classification in line with various regulations such as FATCA, CRS, RDR, AIFMD…
- Provide clarification to investors, distributors or client, handling queries and conference calls with multiple participants
- Ensure filing of electronic documentation and processing of data in SHS system (BP module and SARA)
- Perform regular quality reviews and validation of AML/KYC and tax data (Risk rating report, FATCA, CRS , KPI…)
- Ensure prompt release of pending cash items due to blocked account for KYC
- Manage alerts due to name screening or incoming cash flows mismatched items
What do you need to succeed?
- 3-4 years experience in AML/KYC
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proficient analytical skills, attention to detail, and ability to quickly learn new concepts.
- Good judgment, confidentiality and discretion in communicating with colleagues and partners.
- Capacity to deliver within short timeframe