CLIENT REPRESENTATIVE FUND ADMINISTRATION / 6M CONTRACT / BELVAL - 6 month contract with potential for extension - Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg - Hybrid working structure
What will you do?
- Main contact for fund administration requests of dedicated clients, supporting about 2 to 10 clients for onshore and offshore funds in Luxembourg.
- Direct and main contact for fund administration requests of dedicated clients
- Ensure the accuracy, timeliness and completeness of all fund administration related Client requests.
- Accountable for ongoing satisfaction of clients by ensuring deliverables meet client needs and expectations.
- Special Events Execution (Merger, Liquidations, New Class…)
- Continuously identify opportunities to enhance our service and value proposition for our clients.
- Stay current with external environment that governs and influences the business.
- Audit Coordination for FA related topics
What do you need to succeed?
- Able to work on flexible shifts (if necessary)
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work independently
- Ability to solve problem in an effective manner
- Post secondary education with an accounting/finance or business concentration or equivalent experience.
- Interpersonal and networking skills with a proven track record of dealing with clients, management, colleagues and staff.
- Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Good innovation and change management orientation.
- Good business acumen and profit orientation.
- Risk management and mitigation focus.
- Track record of developing and implementing innovation and change.
- English and French language skills are required
To be considered for this role, you must already have the right to work in Luxembourg.
+44 (0)20 3763 9518
+352 (0)27 30 06 22