We are looking for a Shareholder Client Representative working for a well-known Investment Bank providing treasury services, payments, custody and asset services for institutional investors and financial institutions worldwide.
In this role you will be part of dynamic and client focused team working with clients across the globe for Transfer Agency activities.
- Direct contact with investors, distributors and funds identifying any issues.
- Be the first contact to our clients for BAU queries.
- You will be taking incoming calls from investors, distributors and clients to provide answer directly where possible.
- You will be answering incoming written queries from investors, distributors and clients to provide answers where possible
- You will perform the investigation on queries received by phone or by writing
- You will ensure that proper KPI can be provided by logging all incoming calls and written enquiries to the query tool
- You will be a key player to ensure that our abandoned call rate for our clients is within set parameters
- Ensure to any written request an acknowledgement will be made within the set SLA (Service Level Agreement) if any direct answer cannot be provided..
- Post secondary education level with an economical background/finance or equivalent experience.
- Min. 3-4 years of experience in Transfer Agency and ideally 1-2 years of experience in a customer service environment
- Client orientated
- Can handle stress
- Fluent in English and German or French is good to have.
- Knowledge in MS Office applications (Word and Excel)