CORPORATE SECRETARY / FUND CORPORATE SERVICE EXPERT / PERMANENT CDI / BELVAL
- Permanent role
- Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg
- Hybrid working structure
What is the opportunity?
You will be part of the Fund Corporate Services team of which provides domiciliary and corporate secretary services to clients. The team is very client-facing and supports the traditional investment funds.
What will you do?
- Organize and participate in annual general meetings and board meetings by handling all relevant formalities, whilst respecting individual client requirements
- Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements regarding the proper execution of Domiciliation Service, Corporate Secretary Service and Other Corporate Services
- Provide assistance to clients and other operational teams within the business, participate to internal projects and ensure that the management is always up to date
- Ensure client satisfaction on every level and adopt a client-first approach
- Be always up-to-date on Luxembourg regulation framework, analyse regulatory changes and the impact of such changes on processes;
- Share knowledge and train other team members
What do you need to succeed?
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Luxembourg Funds area and domiciliary activities, including corporate secretarial services;
- Strong knowledge of Luxembourg Investment Fund regulations and Luxembourg Commercial Companies Law having an impact on Luxembourg Investments Funds;
- Have a very good understanding of funds operational services and MS Offices;
- Being a team player, whilst being able to work autonomously;
- Client centricity, priority settings, organizational agility and result oriented, able to handle important workload i.e. demonstrate high level of accuracy and work productivity;
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English.
- Superior interpersonal skills and networking capabilities with clients, industry certification, business leaders, colleagues and staff
To be considered for this role, you must already have the right to work in Luxembourg.
+44 (0)20 3763 9518
+352 (0)27 30 06 22