You will be in charge of the administration of Luxembourg funds and the processing of transactions supported by accurate and complete documentation. These transactions are processed as per the cut off agreed with our US clients
The role also requires helping to ensure that the duties (including Legal/regulatory duties) of a custodian, a depositary (including recordkeeping and ownership verification activities) and/or a Banker (AML controls) are applied and respected, and that our services are aligned with group decisions and global operating models.
What will you do?
• Support the supervisor and manager on internal projects, new process implementation and regulatory changes
• Support team in case of specific or technical queries during the investment transaction process
• Ensure proper control on banking transactions – managing receipts of funds and processing disbursements
• Analyse client’s operational and legal documentation with regards to investment transactions
• Coordinate and manage interaction with the Depositary team
• Develop dedicated expertise in various matters (capital calls, secondary market, partly paid and fully paid, etc.)
• Prepare/review client reporting, e.g. audit requests, etc., ensure resolutions of the various client queries in a timely manner and ensure proper resolution of issues including those with internal departments
What do you need to succeed?
• Experience in Fund Administration Operations, or Depositary functions
• Working knowledge of the funds industry, fund documentation and processing transactions
• Previous experience with complex fund structures (Master/Feeder, Blocker/AIVs, parallel funds);
• Knowledge of some systems used in the funds industry and in particular fund administration
• Fluent in English