Our client within the investor services requires a Project Management Officer with experience of handling multiple projects.
• Personable with strong abilities in communications and interacting with stakeholders – and stakeholder management experiences.
• Good experiences with MS – e.g., PowerPoint, Word, and Excel, and drafting of communications.
• Strong experiences in working on multiple tasks and working a fast-paced environment.
• Previous consultancy experiences would be preferred.
• Supporting regular reporting and ad-hoc requests from within the team/project + management of relevant client teams channels.
• The candidate should be able to provide comprehensive and extensive project management support to stakeholders in defining and executing the programme.
• Identify and understand the stakeholders’ and client’s needs, and assess the risk, assumptions and constraints.
• Articulate strategic direction to large, complex project or programme activities.
• Confident, well presented and an agent of change. Prior experience implementing new processes would be an advantage.
NOTE: Only candidates with a valid work visa for Luxembourg will be considered