- You will manage cross-category purchases, including IT software, legal services, finance, human resources, communication, and consulting, for Luxembourg and Europe. Depending on your profile and assigned projects, you may have a specialization in specific domains
- You will closely collaborate with business units to map expenditures and identify suppliers.
- Acting as a proactive advisor to stakeholders, you will challenge their requirements, provide recommendations, and identify new suppliers to achieve multi-country synergies.
- You will lead the tendering process and provide support to stakeholders in terms of analysis and decision-making.
- You will conduct negotiations and maintain supplier relationships with a focus on building quality relationships and responsible purchasing practices.
- You will foster partnerships with key suppliers.
- You will ensure compliance with regulatory and legal developments and adhere to the Enterprise Group's procurement policy.
- Together with the team, you will manage procurement projects aligned with the strategic goals of service development.
Skills and Experience
- 5 to 7 years of procurement experience in an international environment.
- Analytical, advisory, and negotiation skills.
- Motivated by collaborative work across different departments.
- Excellent communication skills and can effectively support stakeholders in their needs, coordination, and optimization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Able to work in an autonomous way.
- Able to influence and shape decisions
- Knowledge of IT environment/architecture
- Knowledge of the Fund Industry