Reporting Analyst – Supplier Manager Office & Operational Control
• Leads or facilitates the development of consistent reporting, identifying opportunities and making recommendations to continue reporting enhancement.
• Leads in the collection, review, interpretation and benchmarking of risks and suppliers data across the enterprise.. Leads in the development of executive reports (dashboards, metrics..) for senior executives and the relevant management committees.
• Manages the implementation and maintenance of procedures to ensure the efficient and accurate collection of all data and information required to support the department.
• Defines and applies quality assurance program over Operational Control & Supplier Management activities.
• Provides assistance in responding to ad hoc management queries related to reporting.
• Relevant university degree
• Technology Appreciation and Awareness
• Risk management working experience
Fluent English, and French advantageous
Nice to have