What is the opportunity?
In this contract role, the Senior Financial Analyst will be an integral member of the Revenue Assurance and Pricing & Profitability team, whose mission is to ensure the client and product profitability and to ensure the integrity and continuity of client revenues. You will be supporting reconciliations, model development and maintenance, client & product revenue reporting and client pricing and profitability for the Finance department.
What will you do?
• Provide team support for the Associate Director
• Reconciles monthly management accounting back to the underlying financial data,
• Assist in the periodic reporting to senior management of the bank and head office.
• Participates in the production of key process indicators related to the team performance.
• Leveraging knowledge, experience and expertise to be a valued, highly strategic partner and advisor at all levels.
• Acting as “agent for change” and a “challenger of the status quo”. Leverage diverse influence skills in a way that nurtures relationships with peers.
• Leading and developing a team of finance analysts, building increased capability in business /technology analytics and process re-engineering,
• Establishing and maintaining the credibility for the function’s outputs and contributions to the business
• Support the maintenance of the strong business partnerships across all functions, to ensure participation, visibility, transparency, buy-in and accountability for financial plans and results
• Developing and maintaining strong partnerships with the Client Coverage team, Finance & Product Control to ensure appropriate coordination and understanding of all ad hoc requests.
• Working with the Financial Control teams to ensure adequate and meaningful explanation of monthly variances as accurate, as provided by the different locations and provide support to the Financial Planning & Analysis
• Participating in cross-enterprise/functional committees and initiatives as required to support Performance Management & Financial Planning and Analysis initiatives
What do you need to succeed?
• Degree in finance or accounting (BAC +3/+5),
• 5+ years’ experience in a Finance, accounting, financial planning & analysis, revenue assurance and/or pricing role in a similar business environment,
• Strong knowledge of bank accounting, funds industry, payment standards,
• Solid level of English (written and oral), other languages are asset,
• Good knowledge of computer-based tools (Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook),
• Attention to detail to ensure data integrity,
• Ability to work on tight timelines,
• Must be able to deal with a variety of issues on a concurrent basis,
• Ability to work as a team player,
• Ability to review and enhance processes,
• Capacity to work under pressure and prioritize,
• Analytical and organizational skills,
• Good collaboration and communication skills.
• Good knowledge of enterprise tools (SAP4hana, etc)
• Good knowledge of IFRS standards
+44 (0)20 3763 9518
+352 (0)27 30 06 22