SiteCore CMS Software Engineers
- To be discussed
- Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg Esch-sur-Alzette Luxembourg LU
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Pictet Technologies SA
- 11 juin 18 2018-06-11
In just two years, Pictet Technologies, the Pictet Group’s software factory based at the heart of the Esch-Belval district, has developed a unique concept. We have established ourselves as a group of strongly rooted, agile professionals, with a long-term vision and a sense of commitment. And, our team have just named us Luxembourg's Best Workplace 2018 in the medium-size company category. The award is an acknowledgement of the company’s open, team-driven and innovative culture.
As a content management system developer, your mission will be to:
- Deliver shippable features as part of our Scrum teams
- Work in close collaboration with technology leads to identify and architect the best possible solutions.
- Depending on your experience, accompany and coach junior developers in your area of expertise
As part of the Sitecore team, your mission will be:
- Maintain existing multilingual Sitecore v8 sites.
- Create new Sitecore v8-v9 components (controller/view/item renderings, templates, etc).
- Reengineer existing information architecture within Sitecore content tree.
- Proactively identify and provide solutions to issues and problems in Sitecore.
- Take functional requirements and turn them into recommendations on how to implement, use, and maintain those web sites.
- Create documentation for the code and functionality you develop.
- Follow and contribute to the development standards and guidelines.
- Provide production support, including troubleshooting the existing application and providing root cause analysis
Our ideal candidate should have the following attributes:
- Proven Sitecore experience, including Sitecore 8: MVC development and design including performance, scaling, coding, caching, security, encryption, state management, error logging and testing.
- Solid experience with Microsoft ASP.NET, Razor Views and C#.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, designing database schemas and stored procedures
- At least a Sitecore 7 WND certification.
- Ability to configure a whole Sitecore solution, including the OS environments, IIS configuration and setup.
- Experience with Solr and Sitecore search customizations.
- Understanding of Continuous Delivery (Team City, AWS CodeDeploy), Salesforce, AWS PAAS and AWS Services is a plus
- An agile mind-set. It’s not a buzz word: it’s about collaboration, growing together, supporting more junior team members, intellectual humility and strong desire to learn Proven ability to deliver against deadlines
- True team player as teamwork is at the heart of everything we do
- French is a must, both written and verbal, and English is a strong plus
In addition to solid technical knowledge and experience, we are looking for passionate individuals with a well-rounded personality and a good sense of humor: we don’t compromise on these.
What we offer
- A working culture fostering collaboration, professional development and learning opportunities
- Top-notch technologies and premium hardware
- An opportunity to work and grow alongside inspiring individuals
- A room for opened and meaningful discussions
- A safe place to share and promote your ideas and vision
- Lifestyle in line with the tech world: flexitime, state of the art facilities, flat organization
- Non-negotiable values: excellence, integrity, respect, fun
Limited travel required. Please note that a valid work permit is required. Thank you.
If you are passionate about software development, get in touch and contact us at email@example.com
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook