Associate Corporate Counsel - Investment Funds (M/F)
- Ettlebruk, Diekirch, Luxembourg
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- DO Recruitment Advisors
- 20 nov. 17 2017-11-20
We are looking for an Associate Corporate Counsel specialized in Investment Funds to appoint an enthusiastic legal team member determined to contribute to high service standards and the continuing growth of a prestigious Management company.
Associate Corporate Counsel - Investment Funds
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic legal team member determined to contribute to high service standards and the continuing growth of the company. As legal counsel, you will mainly deal with the legal aspects of corporate, fund matters (UCITS, AIFs, FCP, Management Company) and projects involving the Group, including the structuring, establishment, listing and distribution of funds, the expansion and authorisation of the Group and its investment business within markets globally.
- To negotiate, draft and review contracts and other legal documents including fund prospectuses.
- To supervise Luxembourg based funds from a legal and regulatory aspect.
- To coordinate legal tasks in relation with internal projects.
- To compile and implement legal and regulatory developments.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE
- At least a 4 year Law degree (in French or Belgian law preferably). A qualification in Luxembourg law would be appreciated. Bar qualification is required.
- 3-4 years of experience in investment funds in a similar position in a professional, multilingual environment in a law firm and/or an asset management firm.
- Knowledge of Luxembourg legal and regulatory environment.
- Fluency in English and French (oral and writing) at least.
- Ability to work within a team environment and good communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work under time pressure.
Our client is a prestigious management company.