- CDI, Plein-temps
- DO Recruitment Advisors
- 14 janv. 19
Associate Corporate Secretary - Finnish speaking (M/F)
- Ettlebruk, Diekirch, Luxembourg
Hi All, We are currently recruiting for this position. Please click on the job title below to view the Job Description and apply to it!
Associate Corporate Officer Finnish speaking (M/F)
- Manage the legal and corporate requirements of your own portfolio consisting of roughly 150 entities ;
- Ensuring thorough hand over post-closing for new deals and their subsequent legal and corporate life cycle until the disposal process;
- Liaise with the cross-European, London and internal management as well as service providers and advisors for efficient running and best practice of all deals and entities' corporate governance;
- Track and monitor the accuracy of the legal documents (legislations, signature, date, corporate details etc.);
- Liaise with internal account management, acquisition and sales teams for transparency of information, organisation and resulting legal responses of projects and companies;
- Organise regular board meetings, board minutes, RCS filings, written resolutions ;
- Help to maintain the company database and assist in the virtual archiving process ;
- Monitor the accuracy and accessibility of legal and corporate documents ;
- Ensure organized, clear and consistent saving, filing and scanning of all documents.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Fluent in Finnish and in English, any other Nordic languages will be an advantage
- Total proficiency with MS Office standard applications
- Experience dealing with board meeting organization;
- Experience working with and maintaining strong professional links with lawyers, auditors, notaries, service providers.
- Ability to work independently as well as be a team player;
- Able to take direction and ask questions;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Eye for detail;
- Excellent communication skills.
Our client is a major actor of the investment funds industry.