SUSI Partners is a Swiss fund manager specialised in sustainable energy infrastructure investments. The firm currently manages EUR 1.9 billion in institutional investor commitments, focusing on both equity and credit opportunities across the energy transition spectrum, including clean energy generation, energy efficiency measures, and energy storage and integrated solutions. With a successful track record of more than 125 transactions in 20 countries to date, SUSI Partners seeks to achieve attractive risk-adjusted returns for its clients and their beneficiaries while contributing meaningfully to achieving global carbon neutrality.
We are looking to add for our credit platform a highly motivated and flexible Junior Asset Manager – Energy Infrastructure Investments, employed by a fund vehicle in Luxembourg which is fully controlled by SUSI Partners, ready to take on this role.
- Manage post-closing activities on energy transition credit investments (e.g. payment milestones during construction phase)
- Performance controlling of commercial and financial agreements (e.g. collections, inflation indexation etc.)
- Monitoring of financial covenants, information and other contractual rights/obligations
- Interaction with existing business partners and external advisors (e.g. lawyers)
- Support development of the proprietary asset management platform incl. data migration
- Support investor reporting and fund administration
- BA/BSc in accounting, finance, business administration, engineering (or related fields) or any person with business related apprenticeship (preferably in finance)
- Prior work experience (incl. internship) in controlling, auditing, accounting, or banking
- Good quantitative skills, affinity to and interest in working with numbers and proven analytical skills
- Attention to detail and high data accuracy
- Effective and reliable team player, with a problem-solving attitude and entrepreneurial mindset
- Independent, hands-on attitude and good organisational skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (esp. Excel), knowledge in database applications is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English, professional proficiency in Italian; German and any other European language is an advantage
- Interest in the green economy and infrastructure investments
- Motivating work environment in highly topical sector
- International team with entrepreneurial mindset
- Flexible working hours and (partial) remote working
- Potential for personal and professional development
- Attractive benefits
If you would like to join our efforts to finance the energy transitions, please submit your complete application including a cover letter through our application tool, for the attention of Laureen Jacholkowski, People Manager by 31 May 2023. We look forward to receiving your application!