The successful incumbent will act as the right hand person for finance and accounting matters within the Company and will assist in various financial based projects.
ACCOUNTING MANAGER FR/ENGL, COMMERCIAL COMPANY (M/F)
THE JOB :
Acting as the right-hand man of the finance department managers, you will take part in various projects designed to increase the efficiency of the processes in place for the several legal entities of the group.
- Recording monthly and yearly general ledgers entries
- Controlling and reviewing the monthly and yearly accounting operations
- Preparing the statutory financial statementsPreparing the monthly and yearly VAT returnsPerforming the group consolidation process
- Following the cash management process incl. cash forecasts
- Contacting the local authorities to ensure regulatory compliance
- Preparing various analyses and reports as needed
- Interacting with external auditors to assist with completing the year-end audit
THE CANDIDATE :
- Degree in Accounting or Economics/Finance
- Minimum 5 to 10 years experience in a similar position within an international structure
- OEC qualification strongly recommanded
- Experience in CSSF reporting would be a plusAbility to manage, train junior colleagues and supervise their tasks
- Show excellent organisation and communication skills, with a strong pro-active work approach
- Hold good knowledge in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)Speak French and English fluently (both oral and written)
THE CLIENT :
Our client is a commercial company.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested