ACCOUNTING/TREASURY SUPERVISOR (M/F)
DO Recruitment Advisors is delighted to represent one of its clients, a multinational company with their Treasury center in Luxembourg, in their search for an Accounting/Treasury Supervisor.
The incumbent will be in charge of treasury tasks within the organization and as part of the responsibilities will use the daily bank statement information to identify all movements on the accounts and take appropriate action when needed. It will also be his/her responsibility to provide all the relevant documents justifying the bank accounts booking entries as well as reconciliating all cash related balance sheet accounts as well as the completion of the daily cash forecasts. He /she will also be responsible for checking that all the receipts are received properly and checking remittance advices received from other entities.
• On a weekly basis complete all general bank account reconciliations. Identify all reconciling items and implement the steps that need to be taken to clear them.
• Prepare bank accounts for audit and liaising with the auditor, as required.
• Liaise with Corporate Treasury and managing Director about all the treasury financial matters.
• Ensure that all payments are set-up promptly and correctly on the banking Kyriba software.
• All other bank related accounts must be reconciled at the end of each month. Identify all reconciling items and implement the steps that need to be taken to clear them.
• Complete the daily cash report and send via email to USA treasury department.
• Analyze variance analysis for long term cash forecasts for all entities.
• Ensure treasury activities are in compliance with treasury policies, accounting guidelines, governance policies and internal controls.
• Complete other tasks as specified by the Finance & Managing Director.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
• Fluency in English and French.
• At least three years' experience in a dynamic international treasury environment or in audit.
• Used to adhering to tight reporting deadlines, demonstrates an organized and structured approach.
• Highly computer literate, preferably with experience of Excel / Word and Oracle/ Kyriba knowledge a distinct advantage.
• Ability to accurately process large volumes data and summarize in report format.
• Proven ability to reconcile control accounts, demonstrates understanding of double-entry bookkeeping.
• Must be highly numerate.
• Adept at quickly and accurately processing large volumes of paperwork.
• Proven ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to work closely as part of a team.
• Customer focused individual.
Our client is a multinational industrial company, with their financial center based in Luxembourg.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.