AML/KYC Fund specialist (German speaking)
Our client in Luxembourg within the corporate investor services requires an experienced AML/KYC analyst for an ongoing contract role.
What will you do?
- Handle with customer on-boarding and on-going due diligence in line with client procedures, TA AML/KYC guidelines or Clients specific KYC policy for investors investing in the Funds including collection of information and classification in line with various regulations such as FATCA, CRS, AIFMD.
- Provide clarification to investors, distributors or client, handling queries and conference calls with multiple participants.
- Participate in various on-boarding calls to explain the KYC/AML process to our clients.
- Manage new launch of funds, migration and liquidation for the KYC/AML and Register activity.
What do you need to succeed?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English/German.
- AML/KYC experience within funds, PE/RE or UCITS
- Proficient analytical skills, attention to detail, and ability to quickly learn new concepts.
- Good judgment, confidentiality and discretion in communicating with colleagues and partners.
- Capacity to deliver within short timeframe.
- Knowledge in the AML main regulations and laws.
- AML KYC On-boarding experiences.