AML/KYC Operations Analyst
- 240 - 316
- Luxembourg Luxembourg Luxembourg LU
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Skillfinder International
- 13 juin 18 2018-06-13
As Senior and Junior AML/KYC expert, you will provide AML/KYC expertise support and guidance to the SHS Register and Ongoing Due Diligence teams in order to ensure the Customer Due Diligence (KYC) measures (initial and ongoing) implemented on the investors of the Funds are performed in compliance with the Luxembourg AML/CTF regulations.
- Escalation point for SHS Register teams for KYC issues and assistance with solving complex cases.
- Participation to the update and enhancements of the TA AML/KYC guidelines, of the TA Worldcheck Name screening Guidelines and RBCIS standard TA application form.
- Maintenance and upgrade of FAQ on TA AML/KYC Guidelines
- Participation to the review of any Risk Based Approach submitted by clients in deviation of RBC standards
- Ensure KYC procedures are adequate to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory & audit requirements.
- Provide on-going KYC training to SHS Register operational teams
- Participation to conference calls or meetings with clients and/or their customers.
- Interaction with clients’ auditors.
- Participation to projects requiring AML/KYC knowledge.
- 3- 5 years experience in AML/KYC, in the financial services industry and preferably in Transfer Agency, in an operations or compliance environment.
- Sound knowledge of global AML/KYC guidelines such as FATF as well as EU country-specific requirements is a must.
- Possesses the ability to assess, impact, influence and take initiative.
- Possesses proficient analytical skills, attention to detail, and ability to quickly learn new concepts.
- Demonstrates the ability to manage competing priorities, escalate as required, and adhere to established policies and procedures.
- Continuously identify opportunities to enhance our service and value proposition for our clients.
- Support to strategic, tactical and clients projects integration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good judgment, confidentiality and discretion in communicating with colleagues and partners.
- Capacity to work under pressure