AML/KYC Transaction Monitoring - Luxembourg - Hybrid
Role & Responsibilities:
- Conducting reviews of client documentation/information obtained by clients' contacts.
- Ensuring information obtained is consistent with BSA/AML Policy and Procedures, which satisfies regulatory requirements.
- Assisting in management, maintenance, and reviewing appropriate CIP documentation/client files.
- Following up and tracking all documents required to satisfy the CIP and new account requirements.
- Escalating high-risk and out-of-order records to AML Prevention Manager.
- I am assisting the admin and reviewing Client Risk Scoring, Client Identification, and KYC documentation oversight/management requirements.
- Assisting management with inquiries from RBC CM USA employees, management, and internal and external auditors and guiding promptly.
- Assisting KYC reviews and refreshing of current Client population as and when needed.
- Reviewing and escalating client records which maintain an out of order status
- Regulatory, Reputational, and Financial impact, which includes cease and desist orders, loss of license, and financial penalties.
- Other duties include assisting with the effective administration of AML and KYC Policies of RBC CM LLC.
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years of recent relevant experiences
- Prior experience with deadlines for time-sensitive projects
- Prior experience in financial services
- Prior experience in documentation management
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
Please note we cannot assist with visa applications, to be considered for this position the candidate must already have a valid right to work in Luxembourg.