• Location: Kirchberg, moving to Luxembourg City in 2023 • Duration: Permanent CDI • Hybrid working: in line with cross-border regulations
Do you have solid fund industry knowledge? Are you a specialist in the Compliance field? Do you have German language fluency?
If yes, this is a rare opportunity to join my client’s new office in Luxembourg! Providing fund administration services, my client is searching for a motivated individual that must have these 3 elements in their profile:
- Fluency in German and English
- A professional background in the fund industry
- 5+ years in a Compliance Officer/RC position or similar
… will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Ensuring that the Company’s activities are conducted in compliance with applicable laws (including AML/ CFT)
- Privileged contact for authorities and in charge of remitting reports to authorities
- Ensure that relevant statutory authorities are informed of suspicious activities on a timely basis
- Ensure that all staff receive regular and up to date training on financial crime risks and on compliance matters.
- Provide support to the first line of defence and verify controls carried out by the first line
- Propose new measures on AML/ CFT
- Ensure quality of the first line of defence controls
- Report in writing on a regulatory basis and ad hoc to the RR to follow up on recommendations, highlight problems and shortcomings and irregularities.
- Prepare annual report of the activities and operations conducted and submit the report to the RR and to the Conducting Officers respectively
- Update the RR on changes in AML/ CFT regulations
- Consistently reviewing the policies and procedures to comply with relevant regulations
- Monitor relevant regulatory changes and assist in their implementation.
- Bachelor's degree in business or law
- Minimum 5 years experience within a similar position
- Eligibility for approval from the CSSF to act as Responsable du contrôle and as a Compliance Officer
- Demonstrated knowledge of Luxembourg AML and other applicable regulatory requirements
- Good analytical skills, attention to detail and a challenging mindset
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Native German speaker
- High proficiency in English
If this sounds like you, these are the kinds of this is what my client can offer you:
- The space for individual responsibility, initiative, and a holistic approach to your professional development
- A permanent international exposure to other professionals
- Competitive compensation package
- Employer-sponsored supplementary pension scheme
- Annual leave above legal minimum (30 days)
- Regular Company/Group events and workshops in and outside Luxembourg
To be eligible for this role, you must have full working rights in Luxembourg.
Apply now or get in touch with Juliette for more information:
+44 (0)20 3763 9518
+352 (0)27 30 06 22