Find your purpose at KPMG Luxembourg
We are diverse and dedicated problem solvers, part of the worldwide network of high-quality audit, tax and advisory services.
We offer excellent career prospects that balance autonomy, flexibility and responsibility. Our comprehensive benefits inspire our people do and feel their best.
Right now, we have more than 1800 employees from 70 nationalities. Join our growing group of young and youthful innovators to uncover a world of opportunity together. We are seeking an AML Specialist
The AML Specialist ensures that CEAC client acceptance/continuance and AML assessments are produced in accordance with KPMG policy, local AML requirements and to the required quality standards What you will be working on
What we look for
- Analyze and review KYC documents of new clients during the client acceptance process,
- Perform ongoing monitoring on existing clients during the process of on-going due diligence,
- Review and update risk assessments and client data in accordance with AML requirements,
- Handle office tasks, such as generating reports and manage client data
- Address employee requests and support the risk management team in the daily use of the firm's systems and tools
- Conduct legal research and sanctions screening as well as PEP screening,
- Address employee concerns or questions on AML compliance,
- Keep abreast of regulatory changes and business practices, contributing to the development and implementation of an effective AML program,
- Provision of AML and related tools training to newcomers
What will you get
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Law or other relevant fields
- You have relevant experience of at least 3 years in the AML field
- You have good knowledge of MS office (Word, Excel, etc.),
- You are self-organized and have strong analytical skills
- You have strong interest and knowledge of KYC, AML/CTF laws and regulations,
- You are risk minded, result oriented and pragmatic,
- You are fluent in English; French and/or German will be considered as an advantage.
We offer more than jobs. With our flexible work model, you can enjoy work and rest and recharge. Our competitive compensation packages, paid time away from work, recognition bonuses and dedicated programs for personal development and wellbeing help to keep everyone refreshed and motivated. Join us to develop to your full potential together, for better.
KPMG is where you will find the right opportunities to advance your career. Take advantage of the widest available range of possibilities so you can grow professionally. If you are passionate about working on what really matters - and want to have fun along the way - we would love to meet you.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills