Are you ready to take an excellent opportunity to join a Super Management Company and act as a Subject Matter Expert in the AML field?
Become a member of our international AML Oversight team and play a key role in the development of our business.
As a member of the AML Oversight team, you perform regular oversight of our third-party TA administrator to manage outsourced AML activities.
You will gain ownership of the monitoring process, ensuring full compliance with internal and external provisions & regulations as regards service providers' oversight and investors' onboardings.
- Act as single point of contact between the Luxembourg Transfer Agent and our sales organisation with regard to TA account openings and dealing; be an ambassador for our TA.
- Oversee the TA as a key delegate of the Management Company; perform annual Due Diligence on the provider, conduct testing to ensure adequate AML quality and adherence to Key Performance Indicators; analyse incoming reports, data and MI/KPI to monitor the TA service level and prepare the regular reporting to Executive Committees and Funds/ManCo Boards of directors.
- Lead the TA related projects and act as a Subject Matter Expert on all AML TA project matters.
- Supervise and coordinate as required the investors due diligence, including risk assessment, AML/KYC, adverse media, PEP and sanctions screening, transaction monitoring; ensure onboarding and ongoing due diligence are completed as required on a risk-based approach and escalate individual cases as required.
- Collaborate with Compliance (2LoD) by escalating any relevant risk identified in the TA area and contribute to the enhancement of Vontobel's policies and processes related to AML/KYC.
- Manage any AML-related requests raised by internal and external audits as well as Compliance.
- Build and maintain an industry network and knowledge of standard market practice in Luxembourg. Participate in relevant industry forums and committees and collaborate with other AML experts to pre-empt and address common challenges to ensure best practice in our approach
- Minimum 5 years of experience working within the investment funds management or servicing industry in Luxembourg
- Strong knowledge of Luxembourg AML/CFT/Sanctions regulation
- Project management and IT programming skills (e.g., PowerBI, Excel, VB/VBA, SQL)
- Pragmatic/solutions-oriented approach to regulatory requirements
- Experience of managing regulatory change in both a BAU and project environment
- Ideally, experience in third party administrator oversight
- Fluent in English both in written and spoken, German / French would be considered as an advantage
- data oriented with an appetite for project management with strong analytical skills
- client-centric and solutions-oriented
- able to work independently
- hands-on with a structured working style
- capable of understanding and handling complex configurations
- proactive, able to support and deliver changes
- able to anticipate risks and make decisions accordingly
- motivated by stakeholder management across different areas
- willing to engage in a dynamic environment
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .