ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ACCOUNTANT (M/F)
The successful candidate will manage the full cycle of the invoice process, from the booking of vendors invoices to the follow up of their accounts.
As part of the Finance department, the AP Accountant will directly report to the AP Supervisor.
• Ensure accurate processing of invoices and payments to vendors in accordance with their agreed payment terms;
• Ensure discounts are taken at all times;
• Matching goods received notes and purchase orders to invoices;
• Ensure company purchase and payments procedures are complied with at all times;
• Monitoring and following up of discrepancies to an end;
• Regular and frequent production and follow up of supplier statement reconciliation;
• Improving AP performance by developing monitoring tools on Excel;
• Responsible for the AP Supervisor function when required.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
• Fluency in English and French;
• Must be highly numerate;
• 1 to 3 years' experience in a dynamic international environment;
• Adapt quickly and accurately processing large volumes of paperwork;
• Proven ability to work under pressure;
• Ability to work closely as part of a team;
• Vendors/Customers focused individual;
• Intermediate computer literate, preferably with experience of Excel / Word and Oracle knowledge a distinct advantage.
Our client is a multinational industrial company, with their financial center based in Luxembourg.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested. #DO