Find your purpose at KPMG Luxembourg
We are diverse and dedicated problem solvers, part of the worldwide network of high-quality audit, tax and advisory services.
We offer excellent career prospects that balance autonomy, flexibility and responsibility. Our comprehensive benefits inspire our people do and feel their best.
Right now, we have more than 1800 employees from 70 nationalities. Join our growing group of young and youthful innovators to uncover a world of opportunity together. We are seeking an Accountant
As an Accountant, you will play a critical role in overseeing and preparation of:
What you will be working on
- General journal entries
- Reconcile Financial/Bank statements and accounts
- Ensure data accuracy
What we look for
- Assisting the monthly closing and Entering financial data in NAV such as
- Cash bookings
- Expenses Notes approval and import in NAV for payment
- Monthly accruals, deferrals, reclassifications
- Non periodic and monthly salary entries
- Daily/monthly all bank transactions
- Monthly preparation of prepaid expenses
- Preparation of reconciliation of accounts and other general accounting work
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts
- Cash reconciliation at month end and cash-flow reporting
- Monthly reconciliation of inter-companies' operations
- Assisting in the preparation of financial reporting
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly and annually CSSF reporting
- Assisting the Accounts Payable team when required
- Be involved in finance projects: automatization of the accounting, improving internal procedures...
- Support for the external / internal audit
What will you get
- You hold a bachelor's degree in Accounting or related fields
- You have at least 2 years of experience in similar roles
- You have solid Accounting knowledge: Lux GAAP, solid tax knowledge and legislation
- You are skilled in MS office, particularly Excel
- You have a critical mindset
- You are a team player
- You are fluent in English (French is considered a big asset).
We offer more than jobs. With our flexible work model, you can enjoy work and rest and recharge. Our competitive compensation packages, paid time away from work, recognition bonuses and dedicated programs for personal development and wellbeing help to keep everyone refreshed and motivated. Join us to develop to your full potential together, for better.
KPMG is where you will find the right opportunities to advance your career. Take advantage of the widest available range of possibilities so you can grow professionally. If you are passionate about working on what really matters - and want to have fun along the way - we would love to meet you.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills