An excellent opportunity to move in-house and join a successful and fast-growing team.
Cobalt are working with a leading real estate investment company with pan European presence. As part of the significant and continuous growth they are looking for an Accountant, to join their fast-growing team in Luxembourg.
They offer attractive benefits, including trainings, flexibility around working hours and an excellent (award-winning) working environment.
- Review of annual accounts
- Preparation of quarterly reporting in LUX GAAP/ IFRS and financial statements
- Day to day accounting for various entities
- Preparation and execution of funds flows
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Support consolidation process
- Liaise with external auditors
- Review of periodical and year end reporting process / audit process / tax related matters
- Previous relevant professional experience in accounting and real estate
- Knowledge of LUX GAAP and/or IFRS
- Fluency in English is mandatory, as well as in at least one more European language
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and accounting software (BOB is an asset)
- Availability ASAP
If you work well within a team and would like to join one of the biggest names within Real Estate, please apply with an up-to-date CV ASAP.