The Pictet Group
is one of the world's leading independent wealth and asset managers. Founded in 1805 and headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, the Group is represented at 30 offices in financial centres worldwide, and currently employs over 5200 people. Pictet has been present since 1989 in Luxembourg, where it employs over 700 people. Corporate Functions
includes the Group's non-banking activities and employs more than 600 people. These functions are carried out by specialists with expertise across all business units, and include Communications, Compliance, Finance, Human Resources, Information Security, Internal Audit, Legal, Organisation & Digital, Risk and Tax departments.
We are seeking to hire an accountant for the Finance Department
of Bank Pictet & Cie (Europe) A.G., succursale de Luxembourg. The successful applicant will have at least three years' experience in the financial sector (banking, asset management company, etc.). Your role
- Invoicing process of the companies that will be assigned to you.
- Reconciliation between SAP and Avaloq.
- Account opening and closing.
- Tax filings
- Follow-up of the relationship with the auditors and consultants.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Management.
- At least three years' experience in accounting.
- Skilled user of the following software: Microsoft Office, Avaloq, SAP, Business Object,and Tableau.
- Excellent command of French and English; knowledge of Spanish and Deutsch wouldbe a plus.
- Keen sense of responsibility, results oriented.
- Organisational flair, able to operate efficiently without supervision, adept at problem-solving.
- Ability to manage priorities.
- Strong work ethic and genuine adaptability.
- Able to work well in an international team.
As the chosen candidate, you will clearly be a 'doer', who is motivated by the desire to take up a stimulating and highly empowering challenge, working for a group with an international reach. Note
We will not accept any CVs from agencies.
In accordance with the provisions of the Luxembourg law of 23 July 2016 amending the law of 29 March 2013, candidates may be required to provide an extract from their criminal record. This document, issued by the authorities, must not be older than three months. Such a document will be requested with the aim of carrying out a character check on candidates, bearing in mind the area of activity of our establishment and, more particularly, the tasks described in the job description. Flexible and modern ways of working
As a responsible and supportive employer, we promote the well-being of our employees through a set of flexible working arrangements, ranging from a work-from-home policy for eligible functions to opportunities for annualised part-time leave and extended parental leave. Diversity & Inclusion Pictet is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. We respect all individuals and seek their inclusion in the workplace.