Admin Support Officer – Client Relationship
Relationship Management Support Officer
Founded in Chicago in 1889, Northern Trust is one of the world's leading financial institutions. We specialise in providing asset servicing solutions and asset management to both institutional and personal clients. The delivery of products and services to this client base is supported through a network of offices around the globe.
Based in Luxembourg, Northern Trust administers a wide range of products in the Luxembourg Market and forms a vital part of Northern Trust's global presence.
We believe our most valuable asset is our engaged, empowered & diverse workforce. As a global institution, Northern Trust is committed to building upon this diverse talent through encouraging innovative thinking and personal courage in an inclusive environment. Northern Trust's commitment to diversity & inclusion is evident in our internal initiatives for which we have won several globally recognised awards.
This role will support a team of Senior Relationship Managers in managing relationships with clients across a number of products including custody, fund accounting and transfer agency services. Key Responsibilities
• Administration of service offers to existing clients
• Review and sign-off of client invoices
• Perform due diligence of new legal entities contracting with Northern Trust
• Actively participate in client on boarding projects and initiate account openings and system set-ups
• Prepare client meetings (presentation materials, logistics etc...)
• Coordinate client communication campaigns (regulatory change, contractual evolutions, corporate updates...)
• Maintenance of client administration system and other team databases
• Administration of team business trips and expenses
• Adhering to internal risk management procedures
• Develop in depth knowledge of NTs product range
• Keep abreast of industry developments and evolving client requirements Required Skills and Experience
• Previous administrative support experience
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English (French and German will be considered as an advantage)
• Advanced computer literacy
• A client service focus and approach to business
• Develop client orientated solutions
• Analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
• Ability to manage multiple internal & external stakeholders The competencies that would be valuable for this role include:
• Effective communication
• Planning The Employee Experience - Life at Northern Trust
Joining us, you would benefit from a positive work culture, where we support our employees' efforts to balance work and home life, in part by offering access to a broad range of workplace support options including: flexible working; emergency family or child care support; professional mentoring; paid volunteering days etc. Personal and professional growth - a world of opportunity
To support our Global business strategy, we have a number of Business Resource Councils committed to promoting diversity and inclusion and supporting employees in their personal and professional growth. We provide opportunities for networking, mentoring and personal and career development across demographic and geographic groups. In 2014, these groups were responsible for a broad range of personal and professional activities including, guest speaker thought leadership, elder care, nutrition for children, stress awareness day, language classes and religious and cultural celebrations to name a few. Interested in giving back?
Volunteerism, philanthropy, sound business practices and ethics in addition to a conservation-minded approach to protecting the environment; all are integral to Northern Trust's culture of caring and form the foundation of our corporate social responsibility (CSR). All employees are given 2 days paid leave to volunteer and support. Take a look our CSR report on our careers site to find out more. About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today!
• Want to learn more about our company? Visit www.northerntrust.com
• We are a leading global financial institution- Click here to check out our company accolades!
As Northern Trust is a financial organisation; all new employees will be required to undergo a criminal record check.