Find your purpose at KPMG Luxembourg
We see a world of opportunity. From uncovering ways to digitalize, to enabling new sectors to take off, to building sustainability and resilience into economies, we know insights reveal new opportunities for all.
We are diverse and dedicated problem solvers, part of the worldwide network of high-quality audit, tax and advisory services.
We offer excellent career prospects that balance autonomy, flexibility, and responsibility. Our comprehensive benefits inspire our people do and feel their best.
Right now, we have more than 1800 employees from over 70 nationalities. Join our growing group of young and youthful innovators to uncover a world of opportunity together. We are seeking a Senior Adviser/Assistant Manager in Insurance Transformation
Within the Management & Regulatory Consulting Team, KPMG is looking for consultants / business analysts / project managers who combine a sound understanding of insurance operations and proven experience in the roll-out of Business Transformation projects in the insurance sector. What you will be working on
What we look for
- The design of new offerings for our insurance clients,
- The delivery of various types of organizational and business transformation projects, including, but not limited to, set-up of new insurance companies, strategy and roadmap definition, customer experience improvement, digital strategy definition and implementation, operational efficiency, business process automation, new regulation implementation, insurance systems' selection and implementation, project management & quality assurance, etc.
What will you get
- You hold a Master's degree in Finance, Economics, Management, IT, Engineering, or any other related domain
- You can demonstrate between 2 and 5 years of experience in business analysis / project management in financial services working for insurance companies or for another Consulting Firm
- You have already been involved in Business Transformation projects
- You have a good knowledge of selected insurance activities and processes and main challenges faced by insurance companies today
- You have strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- You have developed excellent presentation and communication skills
- You are fluent in English and French. German and/or Luxembourgish are an advantage
KPMG is where you will find the right opportunities to advance your career and the widest available range of possibilities so you can grow professionally. Make a real impact, join a diverse team of leading experts, work with global clients, and discover technological solutions.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.