About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world's most successful individuals, families and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Role/ Department:
The Registration Team is responsible for creating new investment records and maintaining existing Client and Investor records according to regulatory, compliance and operational requirements. This role is for Senior Analyst level. The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Monitor and control the daily processing work to completion, including quality assurance, timely delivery and managing of outstanding work
- Record any account opening request in the tracker, allocate the item to a partner in the AML team and ensure timely acknowledgement to the Investor
- Ensure the team work is performed on a timely and quality manner
- Ensure proper follow up of the Team's shared mailboxes and allocate the various items to the person in charge
- Review, comment and escalate as appropriate name screening hits in WorldCheck/Fircosoft
- Respond to queries relating to Registration internally and/or externally and monitor the resolution of other queries in respect of SLA's
- Maintenance and adherence in relation to procedures, guidance notes, regulation and client specific requirements/deliverables and segregation of duty
- Actively participates to improve Registration processes
- Actively participate in internal projects and implements changes
- Ensure observation of standards of market, business and personal conduct, demonstrating integrity
- Ensuring that KPIs and KSIs are achieved and ad-hoc reporting produced
- Build and maintain relationships with internal Relationship Managers and clients, as well as external clients and advisors
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
Working with Us:
- Knowledge of Transfer Agency AML Regulations
- Competent working knowledge of Transfer Agency Registration functions
- Demonstrate effective control of work
- Investor and Client Service experience
- Computer literate and good Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- English spoken, written. Other languages are an asset
- Accuracy and attention to detail,
- Planning / Organisational skills
- Work under pressure and unsupervised
- Interpersonal / Team player
- Self-motivated / Own initiative
- Ability to stay focussed / tenacious
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today. #MadeForGreater Reasonable accommodation:
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at MyHRHelp@ntrs.com.
We hope you're excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us. We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.
As Northern Trust is a financial organisation, all new employees will be required to undergo a criminal record check.