- CDI, Plein-temps
- Davidson Luxembourg
Created in 2005, Davidson is a young company positioned in the high-end segment of management consulting and technological expertise. We are present in 8 countries (France, Belgium, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, Spain, Germany, Luxembourg and Canada).
In 2018, Davidson in a nutshell is:
- 2800 employees,
- 150 managers,
- 210 million euros of turnover…
And if we left aside the preformatted speeches to talk about the REAL reasons to join us!
Davidson is above all a business project where life is good thanks to fundamentals that structure our daily action:
- Be serious without taking yourself seriously,
- Manager in real time,
- Build a horizontal business,
- Develop creativity and initiative,
- Foster inspiration rather than governance.
So that you can check that they are not just words, you just have to apply, if you are the best for the next job!!!
As part of its diversity policy, Davidson studies all applications equally, including those of people with disabilities.
As an application support engineer working with critical financial data for one of our banking customer. You will have to provide :
- TWS Support, you will deploy and support TWS applications and scheduling tool on mainframe an on Open Servers (Windows, Unix (AIX, Solaris) & Linux);
- You will Intervene, following the define procedures and processes, autonomously on the incidents, in order to avoid disturbances or malfunctions with the objective of restoring the services within the deadlines foreseen by the contracts with the customers, respect of the SLAs both IT and Business;
- You will participate in some projects requiring the support of the team;
- You will gather information on possible improvements in technology and information systems to monitor and support team activities. Develop and implement validated projects aimed at improving and industrializing the operation of the Scheduling service;
- You have general skills on all the IT components, infrastructure, applications and tools to use as well as new technologies, through continuous training, in order to maintain a level of knowledge necessary to correctly fulfil the function;
- You will prepare, set-up and maintain the different environments required, according to the project phases (development, testing…) with our infrastructure provider;
- You will support the production environment 24/7 and will solve business and IT incidents with innovative solutions to ensure that a maximum service level is provided to Customers on a 24-hour basis;
- You will analyze problems and resolve issues and will perform monitoring, tuning and optimization of performance of in-house IT applications;
- You will create and update all documents related to applications and their supporting systems.
- bachelor's degree in computer science or you have a recognized experience in IT Production: infrastructure and application.
- significant experience on Mainframe (Z / OS) environments (JCL, REXX scripting)
- significant experience in Scheduling activities on TWS for Z/OS
- Familiar with the scheduling of applications on OPEN Systems Environment
- You are ready to work in a on-call system in a 24-hour operational environment
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Willingness to contribute and support a Knowledge sharing culture
- Positive Attitude and Customer Focus
- Excellent Communication Skills in English and French (Verbal, Written, Interpersonal, Proactive listening)
- Innovative thinking and problem solving
- Effective time management
- Ability to conduct research into software development and delivery concepts, as well as technical application issues.
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency with applications troubleshooting