An excellent opportunity to join a fast growing business, with great reputation in Real Estate industry
Assistant Finance Manager, Luxembourg - up to €80k
Cobalt are working with a leading real estate company with pan European presence. Our client is looking for an Assistant Finance Manager, to join their growing team in Luxembourg.
They offer attractive benefits, including flexibility around working hours and nice working environment - recently award-winning workplace; currently they are mainly working from home.
- Review day to day accounting for specific entities
- Review of annual accounts
- Inter-company reconciliations
- Assist with consolidation process
- Liaise with external auditors
- Review of periodical and year end reporting process / audit process / tax related matters
- Supervision of the team
- German tax qualification (Steuerberater) is necessary
- Significant relevant professional experience in tax and accounting
- Experience in supervising a team
- Knowledge of German GAAP and IFRS would be advantageous
- Background within the Real Estate industry is advantageous
- Fluency in English and German is mandatory. Other European languages are highly desirable
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and accounting software (BOB is an asset)
If you work well within a team and would like to get exposure to some of the biggest names within Real Estate, please apply with an up-to-date CV.