Find your purpose at KPMG Luxembourg
We see a world of opportunity. We connect the dots between the insights we uncover and the tangible ways those insights can transform clients' organizations.
We are diverse and dedicated problem solvers, part of the worldwide network of high-quality audit, tax and advisory services.
We offer excellent career prospects that balance autonomy, flexibility and responsibility. Our comprehensive benefits inspire our people do and feel their best.
Right now, we have more than 1800 employees from over 70 nationalities. Join our growing group of young and youthful innovators to uncover a world of opportunity together. We are seeking a Manager
With passion and purpose, we deliver modern tax services, data-driven solutions and the international tax advice organizations need to succeed. We connect the dots between the insights we uncover and the tangible ways those insights can transform clients' organizations. What you will be working on
What we look for
- Maintain a portfolio of national and international clients and take responsibility for providing them tax advice and tax compliance services
- Participate in diversified projects with clients on commercial & industrial services.
- Identify opportunities for additional services that the client may need and liaise with subject specialists
- Maintain strong relationship with colleagues worldwide
- Oversee the work of team members, providing coaching and technical guidance as part of the overall review process
- Follow KPMG's best practice and policy.
What you will get
- A Tax Adviser with 4 or 5 post qualified experience
- Solid knowledge of the Luxembourg corporate tax legislation system, and/or international corporate tax
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude and ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
- Commitment and ability to share its knowledge with colleagues
- Fluency in both English, German and/or French (Luxembourgish is considered as an advantage).
KPMG is where you will find the right opportunities to advance your career. Take advantage of the widest available range of possibilities so you can grow professionally. If you are passionate about working on what really matters - and want to have fun along the way - we would love to meet you.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.