Your responsibilities will centre on the following:
• You will assist with day-to-day execution work on European M&A and other corporate finance transactions across the Power, Utilities, Infra, Transport & Renewables sectors
• Perform financial analysis, strategic business analysis and detailed industry research
• Contribute to origination efforts and prepare and deliver client presentations in a clear and compelling manner
• Providing support to senior bankers in developing and maintaining client relationships, income streams or new business opportunities
My client is targeting someone whose profile demonstrates:
• Excellent financial analysis skills
• Solid Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) skills, gained from either a product or sector team, preferably within the PUI and Renewables space
• Proven deal execution track-record through previous hands-on experience
• Good knowledge of compliance, key applicable laws, rules and regulations
With a team of 180 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment business. Voted ‘Recruitment Agency of the Year 2021', our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hire across Finance, Technology and Specialist markets including the areas of Accountancy & Finance, Audit, Actuarial, Banking Operations, Change Management & Transformation, Compliance, Investment Management, Tax, Treasury, Housing Development, Pharmaceuticals, Technology, Digital & Data and Software Engineering.
We successfully provide both contingent recruitment and RPO solutions to a wide range of clients, through a brilliant understanding of sourcing and recruiting, the creation and evolution of employer brands and the fascination in the modern workplace.