Audit Manager & Senior Manager (Real Estate) - Luxembourg
- Competitive remuneration + relocation package
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Meraki Talent
- 14 janv. 19
Audit Manager & Senior Audit Manager (Real Estate) - Luxembourg
Meraki Talent are currently working in partnership with a global audit firm, who are looking to hire an Audit Manager and Senior Manager into their Real Estate audit department in Luxembourg. These opportunities have arisen due to significant growth of the department.
To be considered for these openings, French or German language skills are essential.
Luxembourg currently has one of the strongest economies in Europe, with a booming Financial Services sector and a stable political climate. Working in Luxembourg will allow you to benefit from competitive income tax rates, a high quality of life and to be based in one of the most established Financial Service centres in Europe.
The successful applicant will be offered a competitive salary in addition to a comprehensive benefits package. If you are joining from outside of Luxembourg, a relocation package will be provided.
Responsibilities of the Audit Manager & Senior Manager
- Contributing your knowledge in national and international accounting (IFRS) as well as your Real Estate industry knowledge
- Leading and motivating teams of auditors
- Adding value to the client service, constantly looking for ways to develop and improve the service
- High involvement in analysing business models, processes and results
- Identifying business opportunities for the company and building strong relationships with clients
- Involvement in special projects and providing expert opinions in the field of accounting
Requirements of the Audit Manager & Senior Manager
- Holder of a Diploma, Masters or Bachelors degree in audit, accounting or related field
- A minimum of 5 years in external audit, ideally with a Big 4 or Top 10 firm
- Strong experience auditing the real estate sector
- Good knowledge of IFRS
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Fluent in French and/or German
- Must have EU right to work
Is this job for you?
We’re looking for:
Audit Manager, Audit Senior Manager, Audit, Assurance, External Audit, Real Estate, French, German, Big 4 or Top 10 experience, EU right to work.
By submitting your information you confirm you have read and understood our Privacy Notice on our website which outlines how we use information we collect about you.