BUSINESS ANALYST - FUND ACCOUNTING - CHANGE & TRANSFORMATION - LUXEMBOURG
Please note: Only EU citizens, or those with a valid work permit for Luxembourg will be considered for this role.
€600 per day
You will have the opportunity to work for a global service provider in Luxembourg for this position which will begin on a 6-month initial contract to test your capabilities.
This position is for my client's transformation and innovation team, a team that is dedicated to delivering change projects on behalf of the Fund Accounting business globally. Most projects involve material transformation of the operating model across multiple locations, whether implementing new technology, improving processes, or changing the organisation design.
- Clearly identifies project stakeholders and collaborates with project sponsors to determine project scope and vision.
- Analyse operational procedures and processes, working with the FA/TA operations team to identify areas for automation which would be required to be fully compliant with the strategic direction of our business and technology.
- Translates conceptual requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team.
- Verifies requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
- Creates process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team.
- Employ project management tools and techniques when working on project initiatives.
- Interact and liaise with the Architecture and Technology teams as well as external vendors to resolve functional & technical concerns.
- Develop as a functional Subject Matter Expert for the FA/TA Domain, documenting and developing a knowledge base, and cross-training team members.
- Provide various management reports and operational MIS.
- Lead / support business testing as required per respective project> Writing test cases, supporting parallel runs, Preparation for UAT and final migrations, Run and transaction testing, Analysis of change that’s coming
- Self-starter with advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst, or a strong operational background in fund administration or financial reporting or Transfer Agency.
- A good understanding of the FIS platform or other Fund Accounting platforms (GP3).
- Strong desktop, IT and systems skills required, and an ability to liaise and translate between technical and non-technical departments.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to prioritise tasks.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.