Founded in 2005, Davidson is an IT consulting company located in 8 countries in Europe, the United Arab Emirates and North America. In Luxembourg, our aim is to be the global partner of the CIO and COO, providing him / her, the best necessary talents and solutions to tackle project and operations they decide to offer to their own customers
In order to continue the growth of our company in Luxembourg, we are hiring a J2EE Back-End Developer. But let’s speak only about the REAL reasons to join us!
Davidson is above all a business project where life is good thanks to fundamentals that structure our daily action
- Being serious without taking ourselves seriously,
- Build a horizontal business,
- Developing creativity and taking initiatives
- Foster inspiration rather than governance.
After four years at Best Workplace, Davidson has decided to go further in its commitments ! It has become the only technology and management consulting company to become a B-Corp, and joins the club of companies that do not want to be the best in the world, but the best for the world.
So that you can check that they are not just words, you just have to apply, if you are the most talented or the most talented for the next job !!!!
As part of its diversity policy, Davidson examines all applications for comparably skilled candidates, including candidates with disabilities.
- Your will contribute to development and evolutions of business applications
- You'll imagine and conceive new functionalities, analyse and solve problems
- You'll be involved in the definition and evolution of the Information System architecture of the most importants customers in Luxembourg
- Set-up and maintain units tests will also be in your responsibilities as well as contributing to the release management and working on the continuous integration platform
- Interact with all the stakeholders in Agile mode
- Bachelor degree in computer science.
- You have a 3+ years in J2EE back-end development. You have expertise in Java, XML, SOAP, REST, JMS and excellent general knowledge of libraries and frameworks covering these technologies.
- The endpoints and gateways being considered as business critical, you are able to craft high quality code and implement Unit Testing to ensure high code coverage of automated unit and integration testing.
- Knowledge of Angular technologies is a strong asset
- You communicate easily and have a service and consulting mindset
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and French, able to participate actively to meetings in both languages.
Contract type : Permanent
Salary : Based on experience
Location : Luxembourg