Joining Davidson is not only joining a group of 3000 consultants in 8 countries and 3 continents, it is joining THE company that was elected by its employees Great Place To Work France and Europe for 4 years as well as the largest consulting B Corp (Benefit Corporation) from Europe ! The "B Corp" forming a community of companies who have decided to be not the best in the world but the best FOR the world.
Because our development is based on strong principles:
- Deep respect for all of our stakeholders: consultants, customers and suppliers. Because if work "does not bring happiness", it can nevertheless "cause unhappiness". We are therefore committed to listening, acting with honesty, and promoting fairness
- A minimal environmental footprint, and a maximum societal one. This is why, beyond the missions that you will carry out, you can also contribute to projects that Davidson supports: international solidarity missions (with Planète Urgence), support for students from underprivileged backgrounds (with Article 1), investment in startups developing innovative solutions!
- Adhocratic management based on the implementation of the principles of "horizontal enterprise" and "tribal management".
On this last point, an important clarification: well-being at work is a luxury that you must be able to afford by being a "solid" company. This induces for the Davidsonians to combine initiative, commitment, and professionalism. Because "without work, talent is just a nasty habit". And encourages us to seek to recruit elements… better than us. In a classically hierarchical organization, it can be beneficial to have an army of people working for you. In an adhocracy, they cause damage.
- Your will contribute to development and evolutions of business applications
- You'll imagine and conceive new functionalities, analyse and solve problems
- You'll be involved in the definition and evolution of the Information System architecture of the most importants customers in Luxembourg
- Set-up and maintain units tests will also be in your responsibilities as well as contributing to the release management and working on the continuous integration platform
- Interact with all the stakeholders in Agile mode
- Bachelor degree in computer science;
- You are considered or wish to become a Java expert and have a very good knowledge with technologies and librairies such as Angular, Git Hub, Jenkins, Maven, Rest, Sonar, XL Deploy, XML, Swing, GWT, Spring and Struts;
- The endpoints and gateways being considered as business critical, you are able to craft high quality code and implement Unit Testing to ensure high code coverage of automated unit and integration testing;
- You communicate easily and have a service and consulting mindset;
- You are used to manage your projects in an Agile mode;
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and French, able to participate actively to meetings in both languages.