The Back and Middle Office department at RiverBank conducts loan and deposit administration and monitoring.
- Onboarding and KYC
- Administration of loan portfolio (in Netherlands, France, Germany).
- Administration of deposit portfolio.
- Monitoring of loan collections and covenants.
- Cash management: payments and collections
- Ensuring accurate, complete and up to date files are maintained.
- Ensure all deals are correctly represented in all bank systems.
- Correspondence with external counterparties.
- Investigation of discrepancies and related follow-up actions.
- Reconciliation of all bank accounts movements and balances.
- Reconciliation of ledgers.
- Invoice processing.
- Stakeholder reporting .
Skills and Competencies
- 5-10 years of back office or loan administration experience in a bank.
- Good knowledge of loan administration.
- Skills in loan document inventory management and record keeping.
- SWIFT/BIC payments.
- Strong IT and systems skills (Excel proficiency, loan management systems, electronic banking systems).
- High attention to detail, controls and ability to multitasks.
- Ability to adapt and work quickly and accurately under pressure to meet required deadlines.
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills, combined with effective judgment and communication skills.
- Team player with good relationship building skills. The position requires continuous interaction with other internal departments and external partners.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English
- Dutch would be an advantage