Banking Industry Consulting Manager / Senior Manager (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
Our Banking Strategy & Operations consultants provide major financial institutions and global organizations with customised solutions around their business strategy, organisation, processes and operations, leveraging on the different strengths of our firm.
You take pride in and are an expert at:
- Leading and delivering client engagements that identify, design and implement creative business solutions for our top Banking clients
- Developing cohesive conclusions and participating in the report writing, analysis and presentation of results to clients
- Identifying key client business issues, determining business needs and supporting the client in determining its strategy and defining the right set of initiatives & projects
- Managing teams of consultants on various assignments including banking process reengineering, reviewing gap analyses and suggesting "To Be" processes/solutions, and defining innovative strategies to help our clients tackle in their challenges
- Leveraging your Banking skills and support domains (for instance, securities, loans servicing, payments, treasury, etc.) to assist our client in the definition of their banking business model & target operating model
- Cultivating effective and trusted client relationships and pursuing new client opportunities while constantly building your market eminence with the support of our network of experts on banking topics, technologies, trends, regulations, innovations, etc. of your interest
Your role as a Leader
- At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. Managers across our organization:
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service, driving high performance from people
- Lead by example and establish confident relationships
To fit in the role, you also have:
- A Master degree in Finance, Business Administration or a related area
- At least 5 to 8 years' experience in banking projects such as: strategy projects, re-organisation projects regulatory projects, efficiency improvement projects, banking strategy definition projects in a retail/private/corporate/investment bank or within a professional services firm
- Strong client focus approach with the ability to establish and develop lasting and trusting relationships with new and existing clients
- Excellent analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mind-set
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to develop strong team and client relationships
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Fluency in English and either French or German
We want to hear from you! Join us and…
- Step up in your career thanks to our remarkable client portfolio
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Have the possibility to work on assignments abroad
- Challenge yourself in an international context through various client assignments
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Visit our Facebook page, LinkedIn page or website
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 1,900 employees and with more than 50 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world's leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients' complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.