The Pictet Group
is one of the world's leading independent wealth and asset managers. Founded in 1805 and headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, the Group is represented in 30 offices in financial centres worldwide, currently employing over 5200 people. Pictet has been present in Luxembourg since 1989 where it employs over 700 people. Technology & Operations
design and integrate software applications ranging from portfolio management systems, trading platforms to banking and corporate solutions. The division is responsible for some of the Group's key innovations while sustaining business operations and developing custodian and funds administration services.
Working in the Pricing team
, you will ensure that the financial products available on our various banking platforms (NeoXam DataHub, Avaloq, Multifonds, Profolio, etc.) are valued exactly. Your role
- Daily monitoring of data flows in our pricing tool of securities prices (equities, bonds, structured products, funds, etc.) as well as exchange rates (spot and forward) and certain analytical data (interest curve, duration, Greeks, etc.).
- Validating the selected prices received using suspects control files (No Load, variations, old prices, NAV impact, quality of the feeds, etc.).
- Maintaining the necessary files to complement these feeds.
- Inserting the necessary setting for securities newly registered in our system to request and retrieve the prices from our various financial information providers (Bloomberg, Telekurs and Reuters).
- Regularly checking and updating these settings.
- Providing the assistance requested by the various end-users of these prices (accountants for investment funds, valuers, administrators, asset managers, wealth managers, etc.).
Finance-oriented training (BAC+3/4)
- Good knowledge of financial products and financial information providers.
- Skilled user of office software applications, especially Excel.
- Accuracy and thoroughness in searching for the information required to value securities.
- Driven and capable of showing initiative in solving problems.
- An enquiring mind with strong learning skills and a well-developed critical mindset.
- Excellent command of French a must.
- Good knowledge of English.
We will not accept any CVs from agencies.
In accordance with the provisions of the Luxembourg law of 23 July 2016 amending the law of 29 March 2013, candidates may be required to provide an extract from their criminal record. This document, issued by the authorities, must not be older than three months. Such a document will be requested with the aim of carrying out a character check on candidates, bearing in mind the area of activity of our establishment and, more particularly, the tasks described in the job description.
Flexible and modern ways of working
As a responsible and supportive employer, we promote the well-being of our employees through a set of flexible working arrangements, ranging from a work-from-home policy for eligible functions to opportunities for annualised part-time leave and extended parental leave. Diversity & Inclusion Pictet is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. We respect all individuals and seek their inclusion in the workplace.