Find your purpose at KPMG Luxembourg
We are diverse and dedicated problem solvers, part of the worldwide network of high-quality audit, tax and advisory services.
We offer excellent career prospects that balance autonomy, flexibility and responsibility. Our comprehensive benefits inspire our people do and feel their best.
Right now, we have more than 1800 employees from 70 nationalities. Join our growing group of young and youthful innovators to uncover a world of opportunity together. We are seeking for a Building Technician
As a Building Technician you will ensure the security and wellbeing of all occupants within the KPMG buildings. What you will be working on:
• Building technical management
- Daily supervision and light repairs of:
- HVAC Systems
- Daily supervision and repairs of Electric Installations
- Audio-visual Air Media- Players- Navori concepts
- Doors, flooring and all other building installations
- Access systems - Card replacement
- Fire detection: Building evacuation process
- Intrusion systems
- Datacenter protection: Access control's log, UPS, Generator, Argonite, CCTV...
- Guard management : follow up and daily task checks
- Ensure staff, furniture and materials are in-line with building plans and projects
Environmental controls and reporting
- Regular checks on office environmental conditions
- Follow-up and reporting of activities
- Staff requests
- Building tickets
- Incident requests
What we look for:
- Technical organization and setup
- Events security and guard supervision
What will you get
- You have an A-level equivalent in a technical field
- You have at least 2 years of experience in similar positions
- You are fluent in English and French
- You have a strong knowledge of building systems (M&E)
- You are competent with IT control systems (ex. Winguard)
- You have a strong knowledge of access and security detection systems
- You have a recognized First Aid qualification
- You have a proactive approach to machine operations
- You are organized
- You are capable of supervising third party technicians
We offer more than jobs. With our flexible work model, you can enjoy work and rest and recharge. Our competitive compensation packages, paid time away from work, recognition bonuses and dedicated programs for personal development and wellbeing help to keep everyone refreshed and motivated. Join us to develop to your full potential together, for better.
KPMG is where you will find the right opportunities to advance your career. Take advantage of the widest available range of possibilities so you can grow professionally. If you are passionate about working on what really matters - and want to have fun along the way - we would love to meet you.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.