Joining Davidson is not only joining a group of 3000 consultants in 8 countries and 3 continents, it is joining THE company that was elected by its employees Great Place To Work France and Europe for 4 years as well as the largest consulting B Corp (Benefit Corporation) from Europe ! The "B Corp" forming a community of companies who have decided to be not the best in the world but the best FOR the world.
Because our development is based on strong principles:
- Deep respect for all of our stakeholders: consultants, customers and suppliers. Because if work "does not bring happiness", it can nevertheless "cause unhappiness". We are therefore committed to listening, acting with honesty, and promoting fairness
- A minimal environmental footprint, and a maximum societal one. This is why, beyond the missions that you will carry out, you can also contribute to projects that Davidson supports: international solidarity missions (with Planète Urgence), support for students from underprivileged backgrounds (with Article 1), investment in startups developing innovative solutions!
- Adhocratic management based on the implementation of the principles of "horizontal enterprise" and "tribal management".
On this last point, an important clarification: well-being at work is a luxury that you must be able to afford by being a "solid" company. This induces for the Davidsonians to combine initiative, commitment, and professionalism. Because "without work, talent is just a nasty habit". And encourages us to seek to recruit elements… better than us. In a classically hierarchical organization, it can be beneficial to have an army of people working for you. In an adhocracy, they cause damage.
- Defining mappings & business rules to achieve compatibility between “as is” and “to be” models
- Analysis of new system functionality to understand in detail how it can support and will impact business functions.
- Working with business representatives to understand requirements, scope and acceptance criteria
- Interpretation of business needs and translation into application and operational requirements.
- Analyse and document business processes
- Walkthroughs of requirements with Business and Technology areas
- Reporting of progress to Project Manager, escalation of risks and issues
- Develop requirement specifications according to standard
- Working closely with developers and end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Assistance with & execution of User Acceptance Testing as required
- Writing User Manuals, Training Material and Application Support Documents as required.
- Ensure that specialist knowledge is kept current and disseminated as appropriate and be aware of possible future developments and trends.
- Act as Subject matter expert in systems and processes
- Initial Analysis of Change Requests
- Provide accurate BA estimates to PMO/PM where requested
Skills required or to be acquired
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a business analyst in financial services
- You have good organisational skills, strong attention to detail, ability to work with deadlines and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interaction and influencing skills
- Ability to fully analyse and evaluate several potential alternatives to a given challenge and present the results to the appropriate stakeholders to enable a decision on the optimal solution
- A proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership of issues and having determination to follow things through
- Good prioritisation and time management, ability to be engaged in simultaneous initiatives
- Ability to clearly define requirements in significant details leaving no room for misinterpretation
- End to end experience of project lifecycle
- With a very good knowledge of SQL you are able to create complex queries
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and French, able to participate actively to meetings in both languages.
- Certifications with Agile, IREB or ISTQB are considered as a strong asset