Are you a Business Analyst with an experience in the banking sector? Then this would be a great opportunity for you to join an international and multicultural company like Synechron. We are a global consulting and technology organization providing innovative solutions to the financial services industry.
In order to pursue our growth in Luxembourg, we are looking for a new talent:
IFS IT Business Analyst
What would be your mission?
The ideal candidate will study the impact of changes in the Investment Funds Services IT landscape.
What would be your tasks?
- Provide analysis within set deadlines and budget for one of our projects, analyzing existing services and designing future features, related to Investment Funds such as Order routing, Settlement, Corporate Actions, Custody, Fund Transfer, Regulatory Reporting, and Billing.
- Find, elicit, and write business and functional requirements.
- Present results to both Business and IT teams of IFS (development and architecture).
What kind of profile are we looking for?
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in a computer-based discipline or in a business school
- At least 4 years of experience in business and functional analysis
- Experience in Data Analysis and Funds Data
- Knowledge of UML
- Strong knowledge of requirements engineering and modelling tools
- Ability to meet challenging project deadlines and deliver in a fast moving and change oriented environment.
- Good team player with excellent communications skills.
- Fluency in English
Why join Synechron?
We are always looking for new talents, ready to immerse themselves in challenging projects with continuous learning opportunities.
We are offering you:
- A specialization in Finance: we can assist you in planning your career and offer all the necessary training and opportunities for development. (IT, Finance, coaching, personal development).
- We customize your training to fit your career path!
- An international presence: we encourage your mobility projects within our subsidiaries.
- Careful selection and support of our consultants: we engage in duration.
- A true spirit of conviviality in a dynamic and collaborative environment punctuated by regular events.
- An attractive salary package including a fixed and variable compensation as well as extra-legal advantages.