We are looking for an experienced, talented and self-motivated Business Analyst. You first mission will be to understand, capture and formalize the business requirements in the context of a new large company program created to rethink our CRM functionalities.
You will be integrated to the team responsible of the design phase of the implementation projects, this team being itself a part of a specific department composed of various specialists managing company IT solutions to the benefit of internal professional taking care of our customers. In that context and in your role you will interact everyday with the representatives of those operational teams: Customer Services, Sales, Products...
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor / Master’s Degree in similar fields as : Business Studies / Business Administration /Management / Information Technology
- Proven experience in past projects associated to CRM domains such as automation of sales, marketing support, customer support and services automation, single customer view, and to digital transformation.
- Minimum 5Y of experience in Business analyse practice
- Recognized Business Analyse certifications such as IIBA is an asset
- Proven experience in Business analysis for Telecom industry: Fix /BB/ Mobile services
- Good Process modelling knowledge using standards such as UML or BPMN
- Experience BPMS tool is an asset
- Excellent analytic skills
- Good knowledge of project methodology and practices
- Excellent user of the Office suite
- Excellent knowledge of document management web tools such as Confluence, Sharepoint and of ticketing tools such as Jira.
- Strong written and verbal skills
- English and French is a must
- German and / or Luxembourgish considered an asset
Your Roles and Responsibilities
All along of the life cycle of a project:
- Apprehend scope and impacts of a proposed project and estimate needs in business analysis
- Understand , analyse and formalize business requirements, create RFP and Business Requirements documents
- Analysis processes and propose optimisations adapted to the technical and functional environment
- Participate to the definition of technical and functional alternatives and to the choices trying to reconcile technical needs with business efficiency, keeping in mind the need for simplicity of user interfaces
- During development phase, interact wisely with development teams and business teams to answer adequately functional questions, without losing track of the goals and objectives of what is currently undertaken.
- Participate to UAT test cases definitions and test plans validation
- Support business teams during change management activities providing business processes documentation and training materials
- Oral and written communication skills
- Interpersonal and consultative skills
- Facilitation skills
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Being detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
- Organizational skills
- Ability to take initiative
- Team player and adaptability