Joining Davidson is not only joining a group of 3000 consultants in 8 countries and 3 continents, it is joining - The company that was elected by its employees Great Place To Work France and Europe for 4 years - as well as the largest consulting B Corp (Benefit Corporation) from Europe ! The "B Corp" forming a community of companies who have decided to be not the best in the world but the best FOR the world.
At this first stage, we can already say that it makes sense to go further in the job description
As a Business Analyst, you will:
- Contribute to full understanding of the problem and desired value of an initiative, and ensure that as the project progresses, that the benefits are realized.
- Conduct thorough stakeholder and system analysis to ensure that all impacted parties are considered.
- Facilitate collaborative requirements sessions with large and diverse groups to drive requirements discovery, analysis, and review.
- Provide holistic solution options, focusing on client experience, ensuring the design and development meets the business and user needs.
- Assess the organizational change impact to people, processes, and systems, and support the integration of these changes into the business landscape
What do we expect from you :
- Graduated from a Master degree in computer science or Business you have 5 to 10 years of recent business analysis experience;
- In-depth Financial Industry experience as a business analyst, possessing both technical/business acumen and fluency;
- Demonstrable solid, mature, consultative business analysis skills with the ability to move fluidly across regulatory and new customer experience projects in a matrixed environment;
- Well-established full-cycle project requirements delivery management: handling documentation, change management, elicitation, support;
- Solid documentation skills, being able to articulate value of projects in a clear, concise, and unambiguous manner;
- Experience with using and deploying Agile and Waterfall methodologies / core principles;
- You are fluent in English and French, able to participate actively to meetings in both languages.
Nice to Have
- Development and/or QA technical background a plus;
- Knowledge of tools such as MFTA;
- CBAP, other IIBA certifications, or tangential CSM or CPO certifications - highly desirable.
And us, what do we offer you:
- Local management. You have a question, an issue, a point to discuss, the decision-maker is local based;
- A real idea of the role that the company plays in our lives, its social role and its environmental impact. If you think that consulting is not just about "daily rate" and keywords on the CV, you are likely to enjoy us. In any case we would like to exchange with you;
- An “open-bar” training policy. Concretely, you need a training, you get it !
- Frequent afterwork event with your colleagues. You have an idea about one to organise, go!
- A really proactive homeworking policy;
- And no “bla-bla-bla”, of all our commitments, we made a book to be sure that they are public, known and implemented. Have a look at our website to read our "Davidson Code"